Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Max - Day 8 - Max's Big Day


We had a pretty busy day yesterday, with some major milestones for little Max. He got to meet his Grandma (Kim's mom) for the first time (not to mention taking a ride to the airport, which he slept through, as per usual).
He also lost his umbilical cord during a diaper change, so that's one less thing to worry about. No more having to fold his teeny preemie diapers down. He also went through a bunch of different outfits and managed to pee all over just about everything (Grandma, mom, the changing pad, himself, 3 outfits, and Mommy & Daddy's bed). I suppose you could say that he's marked his territory out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAX!! My cousin( Oh, I love saying that)... I know you haven't seen me yet but trust me we are going to have so much fun when you do!

He is so adorable.... I can not wait to come visit!!He is the highlight of my year!! LOVE YOU!