Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween....A Ghoulish Time

We got a lot more trick or treaters here than anywhere else we've lived, though not quite as many as I thought we'd get. But w-a-y more than we've ever gotten before. Some really cute costumes too.

Here's a pic of our front door. I cut out the tree and bats and crow from black construction paper. It looked pretty cool from the outside when the lights were on inside and it was dark out. Never could get a good picture of it that way, though.

I thought these guys dressed up as the Blues Brothers were awesome, so I had to take a picture. They even had "Jake" and "Elwood" written on their knuckles. Tony reminded me that the Blues Brothers were a Chicago thing.
Here's a perfectly horrid picture of me, but I was trying to show off that I actually got Harley to wear some bling for Halloween and his expression was just priceless.
Another horrid one of me. But hey, I am 4 1/2 months pregnant. So you gotta cut me some slack.

And here's Tony, my favorite ghoul. Or zombie. Or whatever he was. I made him dress up after he got home from work and he can't tell me he didn't get into it since he even took the axe out of the garage.

No comments: