Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Additional baby shower pictures...& other peanut news

Jill sent me some additional baby shower photos today. This first one is the baby food taste test (some of it is really, really gross).
And I had some helpers for unwrapping gifts...
Man, I can't help but look at this photo and think, "geez, I'm short."


And in other peanut news...I had my weekly doctor appointment today, including an ultrasound. He's such a mover and shaker they have a hard time getting any little ultrasound pics of him. In fact, as I sit here typing this, he's doing a tap dance on my bladder (actually, it's his head that's right on my bladder, but whatever, it feels like he's tap dancing on it).

They estimate that he's at 6 lbs. 1 ounce now. And they've gone ahead and had me schedule the inducing (if he doesn't happen to come first on his own, which he might, since he's getting in position). So, if he doesn't come sooner, he'll be here on March 10th. I'm supposed to go to the hospital the night of the 9th to start off the whole process.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Right around the corner!! Wow! Do you feel ready or rushed? Are they inducing you at midnight? That's when they made me come in the night before Anders was born. So I had a nice dinner, went to bed at about 5:00 pm, got up at 11:00, took a shower and then headed off to Bayfront. Rest up and I'll be thinking about you!

liraelwiddershins said...

Well, not sure if I'm ready or rushed...he's really dropped down, so he could come anytime and my body'd welcome it. :-) I'm getting really sore. So he might be here before the 10th. I really feel for people who feel like this for longer than 40 weeks.

I'm supposed to go in at 5ish on Sunday and they give me something-or-other to get you ready, but the pitocin drip doesn't start until the morning of the 10th.