Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Some Serious Snow

The newscasters weren't lying about the snowfall today. Looks like we might get up to a foot of snow. Shoot, looks like we've practically already gotten a foot of snow. Here's pictures looking out the front door. You can't really see out of any of the windows. The snow is coming down kind of sideways due to the wind and the screens are full. Click on an image to see the "big picture" and really see the flakes. It's a blizzard as far as I'm concerned!
We don't normally get much snow on the porch, and definitely not all the way up to the door. The winds are supposed to be gusting up to 35 mph, but it looks a little more than that to my untrained eye.
I had to actually move my doctor's appointment today because there's no way I can get out of the house. They haven't plowed yet (not that it would do them a lot of good if they did, it's coming down so fast) and I don't think I could get out of the garage anyway. Right now you can't even tell exactly where the road is supposed to be, other than that there are mailboxes on either side.

No comments: