Thursday, February 28, 2008

Quick Update on the Peanut & Me

I just got back from the doctor and they've put me on bed rest because my amniotic fluid levels are low. :-( The peanut is still okay and still active (the NST scan today was just fine). But they don't want to chance anything with the fluid levels, so it is off to bed for me. I have to go back on Monday for another scan.

Other than that, the only other news is that I finished up my official author site yesterday and it is now live at www.kimberlypauley.com so you can go check it out if you like. :-)

3 comments:

Little Willow said...

Healthy thoughts for you both, and congrats on the website.

liraelwiddershins said...

Thanks :-)

Trish said...

Love the new wesbsite! I hope you are getting lots of rest. Glad that everything is OK with Max. Wish you lived closer so I could come by with a nice hot dinner (and children in tow).