Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My book!

I got the okay to post it -- here's what my book cover is going to look like. Well, the ARC (Advance Release Copy) version, anyway, but it is almost the same as the final. It'll just be missing the little yellow bit on the back and one sentence on the front. Anyway, isn't it cool??? I'll post some more details later and maybe a blown up shot so you can actually read it (though, if you click on it, you'll get a slightly bigger version where you can read some of it). The official release date is September 9, 2008.


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I *LOVE* this cover! It is so well designed, Kim. It's just beautiful! It pulls me in--I know what it's like to be shy, and that's what i see, the way the girl half-hides behind the book. And the details, the way the batwings are incorporated into the title, and on the spine and the back, the way your name is part of the design, the image--it's just beautiful. (sighing happily). I love great book covers. :)

liraelwiddershins said...

Yeah, I think Mirrorstone did a great job on the cover :-) I like it too.